As part of our Technology Accelerator Services (ICTAS), we can deliver services, support and partnership that will increase the speed and efficiency of corporate responses to these challenges and augment in-house strategic commitments to innovation and adoption of new technology.
- Access to novel technology at an early-stage with a great reduction in opportunity costs for either evaluation or investment by a client;
- International horizon scanning;
- Prospect tracking and first engagement;
- Investment preparation and readiness;
- Strategic review to restructure company, governance and milestones to align with corporate outlook;
- Referrals to and opportunities for co-investment possibilities.
The outcome is a cost-effective mechanism to track technology and start-ups of interest to deliver:
- Pipeline creation and assessment to inform company foresight and strategic technology roadmaps;
- Reduced opportunity cost in initial evaluation or investment process (i.e. assurance that candidates for investment are de-risked and ‘investment ready’);
- Efficient use of capital – any capital invested will secure technical and commercial progress.
As a UK FCA regulated fund manager we can also work with clients on a fund of funds or another basis to help them deploy capital at an early-stage. We will also work to leverage early-stage investments through access to local or regional grant funding such as programs offered by Innovate UK and the EU Framework Programme for Research, Horizon 2020.